Need support? Email us @
Or call us 24/7:
Looking for our SkyBlock Donation Page? Visit:
By purchasing anything on cityprison.net and all of its service you agree that it is a
non-refundable payment.We reserve the right to revoke your permissions at
any time without giving notice.
Donating or making a payment to cityprison.net and its servers does not
mean we can not ban you if you do not follow OUR rules.
We reserve the right to close the server if we cannot support the continued operation.
We also reserve the right to change the Terms of service at any given time of which you will be in agreement with the changed Terms of service.
When you agree to these Terms Of Service you agree you forfeit any right to follow with any legal actions against McServers INC. or it's affiliates.
By agreeing you are stating that:
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have the authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or PayPal account
3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments before contacting and discussing the reasoning with valid permission may a refund be given
4. You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks
5. you understand We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You agree with everything listed above and below.
7. "LifeTime" packages mean the lifetime of the server(s) or service(s), not a human lifetime.
8. All packages can be altered at any time if you purchase/donate for a "Titanium" rank the kit in Titanium may change depending on the climate for the networks economy.
9. You waive the right to any legal action against our organization/company for whatever reason. All legal action must occur through arbitration and must occur within bounds of the state of Illinois in the country of the United States Of America.
Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.
Company Registration Number: 69485154
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.